Round makeup mirror with Epoxy resin is widely used in the bonding of electronic and handicrafts and gifts
Personalized design compact mirror with epoxy resin. Epoxy resin is widely used in the bonding of electronic and handicrafts and gifts. It is also used for bonding and packaging of metal, ceramic, wood, glass and hard plastic. Epoxy resin is generally made of epoxy resin. Epoxy resin also includes epoxy resin curing agent. If the two are not combined, the epoxy resin will not cure.
1. Two-component glue, which needs to be mixed with AB, has high versatility and can fill large gaps.
2. Operating environment: curing at room temperature, indoor or outdoor, manual mixing or AB glue special equipment
4. Applicable to general environment, waterproof, oil and dust proof performance, good heat and humidity resistance, good insulation and pressure resistance.
5. Place in a cool place away from direct sunlight. The shelf life is 12 months.
Epoxy resin generally refers to an adhesive made of epoxy resin. Epoxy resin should generally include epoxy curing agent, otherwise the adhesive will not cure. What is the cause of foaming after curing in operation? So how do you solve these phenomena? The following is a small series for everyone to explain the reasons and solutions for easy foaming.
In the process of adjusting the glue, because the viscosity of the glue is large or the stirring method is not right, it is easy to bring the air into the glue. If the viscosity of the glue is large, the bubbles are more difficult to eliminate. If the viscosity of the glue is small, if the glue is solidified slowly, the bubbles will slowly float up to the surface and be automatically eliminated. To eliminate the bubbles in the process of conditioning and filling, you can eliminate the air bubbles by vacuuming, heating to reduce the viscosity, adding diluent to reduce the viscosity or adding defoaming agent. There are several reasons for the generation of bubbles during the curing process: the curing speed is too fast, the exothermic temperature is high, the glue curing shrinkage rate is large, the solvent in the glue, and the plasticizer are excessively added, and bubbles are easily generated during the curing process. To solve these problems in the curing process, it is necessary to adjust the overall formulation of the glue.
Oxygen resin adhesive is widely used in the bonding of electronic and handicrafts and gifts, and is also used for bonding and packaging of metal, ceramic, wood, glass and hard plastic. Epoxy resin AB glue is a fully transparent 210-minute initial solid, low-odor environmentally friendly product; it has high bonding strength, water resistance, oil resistance and acid resistance, and is the best choice for transparent material bonding.
Scope of application
2. Widely used in the bonding and fixing of electronic components, handicrafts and gifts, and has excellent bonding strength for packaging and bonding between metal, ceramic, wood, glass and hard plastic;
3. Not suitable for bonding with elastic or soft materials.
1. The part to be bonded to the seal needs to be kept dry and clean;
2. According to the ratio, the A and B agents should be mixed well after mixing to avoid incomplete curing.
4. During the curing process, please clean the used containers and utensils in time to prevent the glue from solidifying on the appliance items.